When it comes to the air you breathe, BE SAFE,
WHEN IT COMES TO THE AIR YOU BREATHe,
Columbus Radon Testing & Radon Mitigation
When It Comes to Protecting Your Family, Use a Radon Company You Can Trust
We are recognized experts in radon testing and radon mitigation and offer you:
Quality Materials and Professional Installation – We use state of the art testing equipment to ensure your radon results are accurate. Our mitigation systems are installed with a 5-Year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
- Over 40 Years of Combined Construction Experience – Radon mitigation system installation requires expertise in plumbing, electrical, siding, and other building trades. Our crew leaders have the experience to ensure quality installation.
Custom Mitigation Installation – Our skilled mitigation specialists will help design a radon system which is unobtrusive and hidden where possible. We have experience designing interior systems which are not visible from the exterior.
What is Radon & What are the Risks?
- Radon is a radioactive, odorless, and invisible gas derived from the natural decay of uranium in rock, soil and water
- Radon comes from the ground, and higher levels are typically found in basements, crawl spaces, and rooms over slab on grade
- Continued exposure to radon has been shown to cause cancer
- The only way to detect radon is through testing
- The EPA recommends that homes with radon levels that exceed 4 Picocuries per Liter (pCi/L) be mitigated
Founder, President & Lead Radon Mitigation Specialist and Radon Contractor of Safe Check Radon Services, LLC